Stop for a cuppa and a spot of card making
What you need...
- Paper pad, 6” x 6”, First
- Edition, Floral Pavilion
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley,Tea for Two trio
- Dies: Lawn Fawn, small stitched circle die; Magnolia
- Doohickey, Tilda lace border die; Joy, vintage cups die
- Card, various colours
- Pen, Sakura, Gold Star
- Ribbon; paper roses
It's Your Birthday - 1 Create a card blank, 14.5cm square, with the fold at the top. Cut red spotted paper, 13.5cm square and mount onto green card, leaving a narrow border.
2 Trim floral striped paper, 11.5cm square, mount onto green card, then attach at an angle. Mount floral textured paper, 10.5cm x 11.5cm, onto green card, then attach at a different angle to the first piece. Cut a strip of red spotted paper, 1.7cm x 13.5cm, mount onto green card, then attach on top as shown.
3 Wrap ribbon around the spotted strip securing the ends underneath the card front. Attach the card front to centre of the card blank. Stamp a teapot image in black ink onto white card, then colour with Copics and a Gold Star pen.
4 Die-cut two shapes using a Lawn Fawn stitched circle die, one smaller white circle and one larger from green card. Mount the white image onto the green. Attach to the card front.
5 Stamp a sentiment onto white card, then mount onto red. Attach across the bottom of the die-cut circles. Adhere red and white roses, alternating the colours, as shown.
6 Die-cut a teacup and saucer from red card. Poke out the pieces from the cup, then attach to kraft card and trim to fit. Leave the saucer whole. Attach to the bottom left corner of the card.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA