This Easter stamping design is sure to get your inspiration hatching!
What you need...
- This Easter card can be made with the pieces in your LMC Issue 40 kit.
- LMC Issue 40 Bonus Easter stamps
- Brush Markers
Easter bunting - 1 Create a square blank by gluing the off-cuts of Rabbit & Flower and Egg Card together. Stamp the egg design in white to the green section. Cover the join with a strip of leftover light green card then fix pink gingham ribbon across with double-sided tape.
2 Trim a bunting border strip into individual letters and arrange across the top with foam pads, overlapping the flowers where necessary. Place a nest die-cut in the centre to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting