Add the joys of summer to a delightful card for someone special
What you need...
- Digi stamps, Lili of the Valley, Apple Cart, Everyday Greetings
- Card: yellow, white, turquoise
- Paper pad, My Favorite Things, Rainbow Stripes
- Dies: My Favorite Things, Sunny Skies; Lawn Fawn, Pierced Rectangle, Bunting Border; Your Next Stamp, Scallop Heart Border
- Stencil, My Favorite Things, Mini Cloud
- Copic markers
With Love - 1 Make a top-fold white blank, 15cm square. Cut orange striped paper, 14cm square, and layer onto turquoise card, leaving a small border. Attach to the blank.
2 Cut rainbow striped paper, 10cm x 11cm. Die-cut the bottom using the scallop heart border die. Keep two of the die-cut hearts. Layer the paper onto turquoise card and attach towards the bottom left-hand corner.
3 Download and print the image, then add colour. Shade the sky with the mini cloud stencil, then die-cut using the pierced rectangle die. Using the Sunny Skies die, make the sun from yellow card. Attach the sun and image as shown.
4 Print the sentiment, then die-cut using the pierced rectangle die and layer onto turquoise card. Attach one of the die-cut hearts on top of the other and add
to the right-hand side of the sentiment. Die-cut a banner from blue striped paper and secure across the top.