Perk up a pal with Kitty Frampton's 3-D digi card
What you need...
- Lili Of The Valley, sweet peas digi stamp
- Nitwits Paper Collection, Butterfly Kisses
- Card, white, pink
- Pens, Copic Markers
- Foiled sentiment
- Ribbons, lace
- Self-adhesive pearls; gems
Greeting Card - 1 Cut and fold white card to create a tent-fold blank, 12.5cm x 14.5cm. Trim green gingham paper, 10cm x 14cm, then glue to the card front. Matt two squares of hearts and heart flower paper onto white card.
2 To build up the background, position each square so they overlap slightly on the green gingham base. Trim striped paper, 4cm x 12cm, and fix a length of lace across it. Neaten ends and glue into place at the bottom of the card front.
3 Fix 2cm of pink rose ribbon across the lace. Print out the sweet peas image and colour with Copic marker pens. Trim to measure, 8cm x 10cm, and mount onto dark pink card leaving a narrow border.
4 Add a pearl to each corner of the topper and fix in place using foam pads. Attach the foiled sentiment onto the card using foam pads again. Attach three self-adhesive gems to the bottom right corner to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations