Make someone smile with this gorgeous card from ace stamper Kitty Frampton
What you need...
- Stamp, Candibean, Happiness is a Cupcake
- Paper pad, Doodlebug, Spring Things
- Dies, Die-namics: Cross Stitch Rectangles
- Markers, alcohol,
- Die-cut sentiment
- Self-adhesive pearls
- Pearl heart embellishment
Cupcake Card - 1 Create a tent-fold card blank, 4.5cm square, with the fold at the top. Cut pink wood effect paper, 14cm square, then glue to the card front, matt with mint clouds paper leaving a narrow border all round.
2 Mount onto white card and glue onto the centre of the blank. Trim flower paper, 9.5cm x 13cm. Mount this onto white card and glue to the card centre. Take yellow honeycomb paper, 4cm x 13cm, and fix across the middle.
3 Ink-up the hedgehog stamp and print the motif onto white card. Die-cut a cross-stitch rectangle, then colour in the image using alcohol markers. Fix to the card with foam pads. Tie a pink ribbon bow and attach a pearl heart to the centre, then fix in place. Attach a die-cut sentiment and self-adhesive pearls.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA