Opt for stitched embellishments to add texture to your greetings
What you need...
- Patterned papers, Bo Bunny, Lemonade Stand
- Card, cream
- Dies: ice cream
- Thread: pink, yellow, white, blue, black, green
Ice Cream Card - 1 Trim 3cm in from the right edge of an A6 card blank. Cover the front and inside with stripy paper. Cut a panel from blue patterned paper, then adhere down the front panel and add a cream cone shape at the bottom.
2 Die-cut seven cream shapes from various patterned papers and stitch single stitches in one to create the effect of sprinkles. Overlap the cream motifs and add an ‘admit one’ sticker to the inside panel.
Basic backstitches are all that’s required to achieve effective embroidery embellishments which are great for adding various textures to your projects. Just be sure to pull your thread fully through each hole, but avoid over-tightening to ensure the card doesn’t buckle.
Projects you may also like...
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations
- Stencil Heat Embossed Cards
- Easy Christmas Watercolour Illustrations with uni-PIN
- Quilled Filigree Snowflakes
- Festive Pets Die-Cut Card
- Pop-Up Pumpkin Halloween Card