Combine two mixed media favourites
What you need...
- Card: white, black, red
- Stamps, PaperArtsy, Eclectica ESN29
- Stencils: PaperArtsy, PS100, PS101
- WOW Embossing Powder, Bluetiful Regular
- Ink-pads: black, clear embossing
- Small paintbrush
- Red paint
- Heat tool
Emboss a Stencilled Background - 1 Heat emboss the dot stencil onto white card. Trim into a square, then mount onto red and black. Form a white card blank, 13cm square, and glue the stencilled piece in the centre. Stamp the ‘25 December’ sentiment on white card.
2 Use a small brush to paint the frame red, then layer on red card. Mount the stamped focal again on white card, leaving an extra cm at the bottom. Matt onto black and wrap the bottom with red twine. Tie a bow as shown. Glue to the card front and add sequins to the stamped image.
Simple Circle Effect - 1 Heat emboss the dot stencil onto white card. Trim into a square, then mount on red card. Form a white blank, 13.5cm x 15cm and adhere the stencilled piece on top.
2 Heat emboss the interlocking ring stencil onto white card. Layer on red, then white and black. Glue to the card front.
3 Stamp the sentiment on white card, then mount onto black. Fix onto white, leaving a slightly wider border at the bottom. Layer again on red, then wrap with twine, add a bow and glue to the card front. Secure sequins as shown.
Projects you may also like...
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas