Chocolate lovers will adore this gorgeous Easter card
What you need...
- Card, 11.9cm square: soft pink; brown
- Paper: green; brown
- Stamps: Inkadinkadoo, Bohemian Flourishes 96707; Impression Obsession WP16, Sentiments
- Rub-ons, Making Memories, Circus Meadow
- Inkpad, brown
- Flowers, Prima
- Buttons, green
Butterfly Card - Take a pre-scored pale pink card to 11.9cm square when folded in half. Stamp the butterfly on the top centre of the card. Using a scroll stamp from the Inkadinkadoo set, stamp over the edges with brown ink.
Below the butterfly, apply the rubon letters to say Easter. Keep these straight by using low-tack tape to secure the lettering in the right position. Then rub over them. To get distressed letters, don’t hold too tightly while rubbing them off.
Stamp the word 'happy' on green paper using the Impression Obsession set. Trim down and attach to the card just above the Easter rub-on word and then finish the card with a paper flower and a button on top.
Blank pre-scored cards, size 5, 10 for £2.90, Craftwork Cards, http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk or call 0113 276 5713
Making Memories, Circus Meadow rub-on Alphabet booklet, £6.64, from http://www.scrapbookcentral.co.uk or call 01438 238485
Inkadinkadoo, Bohemian Flourishes, 96707, £10.00, from http://www.scrapshed.co.uk or call 0208 505 5224
Projects you may also like...
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations
- Stencil Heat Embossed Cards
- Easy Christmas Watercolour Illustrations with uni-PIN
- Quilled Filigree Snowflakes
- Festive Pets Die-Cut Card
- Pop-Up Pumpkin Halloween Card