Congratulate newly-weds with a sweet pastel card by Marianne Fisher
What you need...
- Card: beige, white
- Patterned paper, various
- Die, Marianne Designs, Creatables Church
- Digi topper kit, Pink Gem Designs, Wedding Day
- Paper flowers
- Ribbon, pink
- Lace, gold
- Pen, Wink of Stella, clear glitter
Wedding Card - 1 Cut a square from pink paper, 17cm, then glue to beige card, leaving a small border. Print the first page of the digi kit, reducing the size of the image to 11cm square. Stick the image onto the beige, leaving a small border.
2 Create a panel from heart paper, 10.5cm x 15cm, then glue it to beige card at an angle, leaving a small border. Wrap pink ribbon around the front, 1.7cm from the top, fastening it underneath. Repeat with lace, a similar distance from the bottom.
3 Stick the card front to the centre of a blank. Die-cut a church from beige, then glue to the right-hand side at an angle. Attach the image to the opposite side, as shown.
4 Use a clear glitter pen to add shimmer to a wooden heart and areas of the image. Stick the heart motif to the top right-hand side of the image, then glue flowers around it.
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations