Keren Baker uses washi tape and modern card embellishments to craft a stylish Mother's Day card
What you need...
- Embellishments, Papermania, Sew Lovely: pinwheels & Bows; buttons; canvas stickers, alphabet
- Washi tape, tape measure print
- Blank, white
- Card, blue
- Paper, Papermania, Sew Lovely, canvas print
Pleat washi tape around a circular piece of card to form a rosette. Stick a pinwheel embellishment on top. Secure some adhesive letters on top to spell 'mum'. Glue a diddy little red bow beneath it.
Matt a rectangle of blue cards onto a 12cm x 17cm blank, then mount a piece of canvas-printed paper on top. To finish, secure the rosette to the centre.
Projects you may also like...
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations
- Stencil Heat Embossed Cards
- Easy Christmas Watercolour Illustrations with uni-PIN
- Quilled Filigree Snowflakes
- Festive Pets Die-Cut Card
- Pop-Up Pumpkin Halloween Card