This robot card appeared in the September 2013 edition of Crafts Beautiful Magazine, find the motifs in the template pack
What you need...
- Card: green, yellow, red, turquoise, white, black
- Paper: spotty, stripe, square
- Stamps: Technologic, Kaisercraft
- Chipboard: Robots B, ScrapFX
- Dies: Cogs, X-Cut; Framelits Circles, Sizzix
- Punches: corner, circle 1.5”
- Pens, ProMarkers
- Ink-pad: black
Cover the top three quarters of a 13.5cm square blank with green card and the remainder with stripe paper, round the corners. Print a sentiment onto white card, then trim and attach to the blank.
Stamp, colour and cut out two robots. Use the template to make a white Polaroid. Print the disguises colour and cut out, punching small holes into the glasses. Attach to the robots. Fix the robots to the reverse of the Polaroid, trim any excess. Mount onto black card. Die cut three black cogs, embellish and adhere to the blank with the Polaroid.