Enjoy a scrummy treat with this raspberry pavlova recipe, provided by the lovely Rachel's Organic
What you need...
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 175g caster sugar
- 275ml whipping cream
- 200g Rachel’s low fat raspberry yogurt
- Fresh raspberries
- Icing sugar, to dust
Pre‐heat oven to 140°c/300°F/Gas Mark 2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof or parchment paper.
Take a clean bowl and whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks, you should be able to lift the bowl upside down without the whites sliding.
Gradually add the sugar, continuing to whisk. Spoon the meringue in blobs onto the prepared baking tray.
Place the tray into the oven and bake for approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour. If you can, leave the meringues in the oven overnight to completely dry out.
Whip the cream with the yoghurt and place on top of the meringues, decorate with fresh raspberries and add a light dusting of icing sugar. Serve immediately.
To find out more about Rachel's Organic, visit http://www.rachelsorganic.co.uk/
Projects you may also like...
- Project Ideas For Your July Papers
- Knitted Mermaid for Beginners
- Papercraft Princess Castle Gift Set
- Quick Iced Biscuit Recipe
- Simple Fabric Birdhouse Project
- Screen Printing Project for Beginners
- Easy Knitted Teddy Bears
- Five Bonus Projects With Your Garden Days Stamp Set
- Project Ideas For Your June Papers