Make a splash with Kitty Frampton’s cocktail-loving penguin card
What you need...
- Dies, My Favorite Things, Die-namics, Penguins, Sunny Skies, Double Stitched Rectangle
- Stamps, My Favorite Things, Penguins in Paradise
- Card, white
- Papers: My Favorite Things, Fresh Squeezed Chevron; green spotty, yellow, beige
- Markers, Copic
- Foam pads
Penguin Card - 1 Cut white card, 10.5cm x 29cm, and fold widthways. Position so the fold line is at the top and glue blue chevron paper, 10cm x 14cm, onto the front.
2 Mount a green polka dot paper, 4cm x 8.5cm, onto a strip of white card, 4.5cm x 9cm. Attach blue ribbon across this panel and secure the ends at the back. Affix this strip to the bottom of the main card, leaving a small border around the edge.
3 Die-cut white card using the second-largest Double Stitched Rectangle die, measuring, 7cm x 10cm. Cut beige paper using the end of the same die and trim one side into a hill shape. Use the Sunny Skies die to cut a stitched sun from yellow card. Glue the hill and sun onto the stitched white panel and trim the border.
4 Stamp the penguin, tree, flower and cocktail onto white card. Tint each image using Copic markers and cut out with the co-ordinating die. Arrange on the stitched panel and affix with foam pads, before attaching the panel to the main card.
5 Tie a blue bow, attach a rhinestone to the centre and glue onto the left side of the ribbon border. Stamp Cheers onto blue, attach to main card with foam pads and add a rhinestone to each side to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- Rhinestone Bag and Card Gift Set
- Cute Felt Easter Makes
- Fun Mother’s Day Papercraft Projects
- Project Ideas For Your March Papers
- Easy Die-Cut Easter Projects
- Three Bonus Cards With Your Spring Days Stamp Set: Part Two
- Three Bonus Cards With Your Spring Days Stamp Set: Part One
- Easy Animal Card
- Kumiko Beaded Tiara