Be in the mood for love wearing Helen Cant’s vintage-inspired set
What you need...
- BRACELET Cream pearls, 10mm x 6, Blue faceted glass rondelle, 10mm, Red faceted glass round, 8mm, Red plastic rose bead, 15mm, Red and white striped ribbon, 5mm wide x 25cm, Bicycle charm, Eiffel Tower charm, Bead caps x 14, Large link chain (to fit wrist), Jump rings, 5mm, Head pins, Eye pins, Toggle clasp
- TOOLS Pliers, round-nosed, flat-nosed, Wire cutters, Gedeo doming and glazing resin, Measuring cups in millilitres, Disposable mixing cups, Lolly sticks, Cocktail sticks, Heat gun, PVA glue, Paintbrush, Paper, photo quality, matt coated, 170GSM
Bracelet - 1. Make up six eye pins, each with a 10mm pearl between two bead caps. Trim the excess and form a loop on them all and link together. Cut a length of large link chain that, when attached to the linked pearls, will fit around your wrist. Tie 25cm of narrow striped ribbon in bow through one of the end links. Trim any excess and coat the ends with nail varnish. Attach the bow end of the chain to one side of linked pearls with a 5mm jump ring.
2. Make up a drop with a 10mm blue and 8mm red bead between two bead caps as before. Create another with a red rose. Attach the beaded drops, plus a bicycle and an Eiffel tower charm along the length of the chain, then add a toggle clasp.
Try another... - Create matching earrings by hanging Eiffel Tower charms, ivory rose beads and ribbon bows from ear wires.
Make it yours - As a variation on the red, cream and blue colour scheme, why not try black and white for a more classic look.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting