Work up a set of trendy, geometric cake wraps to prettify your baked goods
What you need...
- Papers: Echo Park, So Happy Together; Simple Stories, Summer Fresh
- Card: American Crafts, Tropicals; white
- Dies: Sizzix Bigz, cupcake holder
- Gems, self-adhesive
Use the downloadable template to cut a wrap from blue card and green dot paper. Die-cut hexagons in various sizes from the blue design, then ﬁx the green wrap to the back.
Use the same dies to trim shapes from various papers and stick them into the spaces on the front of the wrap. Finish with self-adhesive gems.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA