Create a cute woodland character from layered bits of paper and team it with patterned papers for a whimsical greeting
What you need...
- Card: black, pale pink, white
- Paper, 12” x 12”, Echo Park, Sweet Day Collection Pack
- Stamps, Paper Smooches, Sentiment Sampler
- Ink-pad, Memento, Rich Cocoa
- Dies, Thinlits, Circles #2 (658604)
- Pens: fine liner, black; gel, white
- Self-adhesive gems
Copy the fox template onto card, then cut it out. Place the main body piece onto the reverse of the Blissful Floral paper, draw around it and trim.
Transfer the fox's cheeks, chest and tail end. Create the inner ears and nose from pink and black card. Cut out all the pieces.
Using the full fox image as a guide, assemble and stick the pieces to the main body area. Draw in the eye detail using a black fine liner, then add a white highlight on the nose with a gel pen.
From the reverse side of a sheet of Playful Banner paper, die-cut a large circle. Cover a white card blank, 12.5cm, with Fancy Floral paper, then matt with a smaller square leaving a border all round. Attach the circle to the lower right of the blank, overlapping the right and bottom edge by 5mm. Trim away the excess.
Attach the fox to the circle with foam pads. Stamp the sentiment in Rich Cocoa, shape into a banner, then matt onto the reverse of Sweet Bird paper. Trim to leave a narrow border. Fix to the top-left using foam pads, then add a few gems around the fox for decoration.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA