Welcome a friend into their new abode with this fun, colourful bunting
What you need...
- Paper: orange, green, yellow, pink; decorative
- Thread, green
- Paint, 3-D, relief: orange, green
- Pens, POSCA, ultra-fine: black, orange, white
- Adhesive gems, silver
- Scissors, zig-zag
- Craft knife
Print and cut out the downloadable house template, then use to trim a number of houses. Score the dotted lines and fold the roofs over the face of the houses. Attach decorative paper to the front of the roofs and, when dry, trim the edges.
Draw windows on coloured paper using a fine black pen, then cut out and matt onto contrasting paper, so the borders create frames. Make doors and use silver adhesive gems as handles. Glue the windows and doors to the homes, then cut chimneys and attach them behind the roofs.
Fold the roof of each house over a length of thread and use two or three stacked foam pads to hold them in place, so they can still move freely along the length.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA