Use music note motifs to create a vintage-inspired Christmas greeting
What you need...
- Blank, top fold
- Stamps, rubber, Our Daily Bread: O Christmas tree carol; O Christmas tree; Blessed Christmas
- Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots
- Punch, Martha Stewart, doily lace
- Dies: Marianne Designs, Mini Poinsettia; Cheery Lynn, Holly Flourish
- Pen, alcohol marker, pink
- Distress Ink, Antique Linen
- Gems, taupe
- Ribbon, pink
- Ink-pads: pink, green
- Card: ivory, green, pink; gold, matt
Stamp poinsettias over a rectangle of ivory card using pink ink, then mount it onto green card. Punch a strip of green card with a doily lace edge. Emboss a strip of ivory card and add it to the green panel, along with pink ribbon, then secure to the left of a blank.
Stamp a music image onto ivory card and cut out, then matt onto green and fix to the card at an angle. Stamp a Christmas tree onto ivory card using green ink and cut out, then colour the baubles with a pink pen and add some glitter. Secure the motif to the card.
Cut a holly flourish and poinsettia leaves from green card, and petals from pink card, then assemble using our pic for guidance. Cut flower centres from matt gold card and fix into place.
To finish, add a row of three gems and to the top-right corner.
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations