Start off someone's 2016 the right way with our selection of motivational greetings
What you need...
- Papers, patterned
- Glitter sheets, self-adhesive, Tinseltown
- Stickers, Bright Tiny Text
- Chipboard, Creative Girl
- Mini Charmers, Stars
- Xcut Alphabet Die
Embrace Each Day - Add pinwheel patterned paper to a card blank, 11cm x 16.6cm. Cut strips of striped vellum, bronze glitter adhesive paper and mint card in different widths. Arrange over a wide strip of white card, ensuring they overlap and are positioned diagonally. Adhere to the front. Scatter wooden stars across the card and arrange until you’re happy with the layout, then fix using PVA glue. Add a sticker sentiment to the bottom-right of the textured design.
You Are A Star - Create a white card blank, 10cm x 16cm, then trim gold glitter star paper slightly smaller and adhere to the card base. Cut a smaller rectangle of patterned blue card and two other varying strips of
blue. Stack and adhere them together onto the gold stars paper. Die-cut ‘Star’ from glitter adhesive paper. Stick onto white card and apply to the blank using 3-D foam pads. Stick gold adhesive glitter paper onto a wooden star and trim the excess. Adhere this and other wooden stars onto the card. Create a sentiment using individually cut words and add these to the card to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA