Brighten up your summer evenings with Jill Alblas' decorated tabletop set
What you need...
- Card: white, pink
- Alcohol inks, Tim Holtz, Adirondack, Red Pepper, Pool
- Spray sealant, Krylon
- Acrylic paint, gold
- Wire, gold
- Alcohol ink applicator
- Votive glass
Greeting Card - 1 Place acetate on a work surface. Drip a few drops of red and turquoise inks onto it, then dab the surface using an applicator and leave to dry. Trim a 5.5cm aperture from a blank, 8cm x 10cm, 1.5cm down from the top. Trim pink card with a 5cm square window, attach the acetate panel behind it, then fix to the inside of the white aperture using double-sided tape.
2 With the card front facing, fix gold wire diagonally across the window using strong glue. Create two pink paper flowers and adhere them to the top of the wire, adding a gold bead to the centres of both, then stick a bow to the end. Finish with a peel-off gold greeting.
Tealight Holder - Wash a votive glass and leave to dry. Fix a felt pad onto an ink applicator. Add five drops of both blue and red inks onto the felt. Place one hand inside the glass so you can easily turn it to dab ink evenly over the surface. Leave for a few minutes, then repeat to build up colour. Allow to dry, then spray with sealant.
Projects you may also like...
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas