Craft funky love monster Valentine's Day card with our handmade tutorial
What you need...
- Die-cutter, Sizzix, Big Shot
- Card, purple, hot pink, pink, lime, aqua, white
- Stamps, Paper Smooches: Falling For You (FBS002)
- Dies, X-Cut: circles, hearts; Spellbinders: Labels 8
- Punch, scallop
- Pens, ProMarkers
- Embossing powder, clear
- Ink-pad, Versaﬁne, black
Punch a scallop border along aqua,purple and lime card. Attach lime and purple to a blank, 13.5cm square, and cover the rest with aqua. Stamp, emboss and colour the monster, two plain hearts and a plaid heart.
Cut out a monsterwith a heart die,then mount onto a larger hot pink motifs. Mount the small hearts onto lime, purple and aqua, then attach to the blank. Stamp the sentiment onto the bottom-right and embellish with glitter dots.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting