When the weather outside is frightful, making this card will be so delightful!
What you need...
- Card: white, pale blue
- Paper pad, Carta Bella, Bundled Up, 6” x 6”
- Toppers, Marianne Designs, Don and Daisy In The Snow
- Embellishments: paper doily, paper flowers, ribbon, lace, self-adhesive pearls
- Glitter Glue
Mount patterned trees paper, 11.5cm x 13.5cm, onto blue card. Trim snowflake paper to an 8.5cm square, matt onto blue card, then glue at an angle on the left side. Attach white lace across the bottom of the panel, then fix blue ribbon over the top.
Glue the panel to a card blank, 12.5cm x 14.5cm. Attach a paper circle doily over the panel on the front. Trim a topper, 8.5cm square, and mount it onto blue card. Add glitter glue onto the snow. Once dry, attach it over the doily using foam pads.
Make a bow from blue ribbon, attach a star to its middle and fix to the base. Secure various paper flowers around the bottom-left corner of the topper. Add pearls to each side of a sentiment and secure to the blank with foam pads.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA