What you need...
- Card: white, lilac
- Dies: Memory Box, Frangia Bouquet; Joy, Butterfly
- Digi stamp, Lili of the Valley, Fairies Flowers
- Digi papers, Lili of the Valley, Lilac Essentials
- Sentiment stamp
- Ink-pad, black
- Copic Markers
- Gel pen, white
1 Form a white card blank, 15cm square. Print two of the lilac digi papers, then cut the striped one, 14cm square, and spotted, 10cm square. Mount both onto lilac card.
2 Attach spotted paper at an angle. Wrap lilac lace around the papers, securing the ends underneath. Fix to the front of the card blank.
3 Download and print the image, resizing to 9cm wide. Colour with Copics, then trim and mount onto lilac card. Attach at an angle.
4 Die-cut two butterflies from lilac card and attach as shown. Add small white pearls to the bodies, then stamp a sentiment at the top.
5 Die-cut flowers from white card and colour with Copic Markers, adding white spots to the flower centres. Cut the flower die-cut in two, attaching one either side of the image. Add small white pearls around to finish. CB
Projects you may also like...
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion