What you need...
- Card: white, red
- Paper pad, My Favorite Things, Dots and Stripes
- Dies: My Favorite Things, Die-namics Stitched Scalloped Basic Edge; Joy, Butterfly
- Stamp, Woodware, Stitched Poppies
- Copic Markers
- Ink-pad, Memento, Tuxedo Black
- Distressing tool
1 Cut and fold white card to form a blank, 15cm square. Cut green striped paper, 14.5cm square, distress the edges and attach to the card blank.
2 Trim red spotted paper, 5.5cm x 14.5cm. Die-cut one of the longest edges using the roundest stitched scallop-edged die. Distress the plain edges and attach at the top of the green paper.
3 Stamp the poppy image onto white card using black ink and colour with Copic Markers, then distress the edges. Attach white lace towards the bottom of the card and secure the image onto the centre.
4 Cut two small banners of green striped paper, distress the edges and attach either side of the image. Die-cut two of the largest butterflies, adhere as shown and add three small white pearls to the centre of each. CB
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA