Let Scandi chic inspire your creativity this Christmas with a simple stag decoration
What you need...
- Paper, patterned
- Card, white
- Dies: Bigz, Craft Asylum, Stags Head; snowflake; leaves
- Frame, box, white
Remove the base from a frame and adhere peach paper onto it using PVA glue.
Die-cut three stag heads from black, turquoise and patterned papers, and layer together in that order using foam pads. Adhere the motif to the centre of the peach base, then put the frame back together.
Cut a snowflake from red and blue paper, decorate with smaller white and coloured stars embellished with gems, then make leaves from green and arrange the elements at the top and bottom of the frame, using the image as a guide.
Projects you may also like...
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion