Celebrate a summery birthday with Katie Skilton's papercraft party bag
What you need...
- Paper, Doodlebug, Springtime, 12” x 12”
- Card, yellow
- Die, Flower/Circle
- Tape, double-sided
Using the template provided, cut out the bag from patterned paper. Score along the lines using a bone folder.
Cut out the bag pieces, then assemble them using strong double-sided tape, fixed along the edge of the template pieces.
Stamp a sentiment and die-cut. Adhere to a scalloped circle. Fix some ribbon behind the sentiment and attach to the bag.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA