Use your Crafter's Companion Shaker Card Kit to whip up these interactive greetings!
What you need...
- Crafters Companion Shaker Card Kit - Exclusive gift with the April issue of Crafts Beautiful
Make the Basic Shaker Card - 1 Cut out your chosen template and place onto the back of patterned paper, then secure in the middle with tape. Draw around the template and cut out with a craft knife, then attach a piece of acetate over the window.
2 Glue your chosen topper onto the background paper, then adhere to a card blank. Place sequins in the middle of the topper. Attach foam pads onto the back of the window piece, then secure over the top of the background panel.
Love Always - Form the shaker panel from the champagne glasses topper, floral paper and blue spot paper. Press out the die-cut shapes and attach the heart and flower toppers onto a fishtail topper, then stick onto the card. Adhere both sentiments in place with foam pads to finish.
Trail of Hearts - 1 Stick pink spotty paper onto a blank, then place a topper onto the centre. Use the heart template to create an aperture from floral paper. Add foam pads onto the back of the paper around the aperture.
2 Add sequins on the topper and adhere the aperture on top. Add embellishments as shown, then create a sentiment and fix to the top-left, to finish
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting