Here comes Santa Claus – riding on his bright, festive moped!
What you need...
- Card: white, red
- Paper pad, Doodlebug, Here Comes Santa 6” x 6”
- Die-cut shapes, Doodlebug, Here Comes Santa
- Enamel dots, Doodlebug, Here Comes Santa
- Bakers twine, red and white
- Glitter Glue
Mount green snowflake paper, 13.5cm square, onto red card, 14cm square, then glue to the front of a scalloped blank. Cut two pieces of white card , one 8cm x 13.5cm and the other 6cm x 13.5cm. Cut a wavy line along the tops of both to create a snow hill effect, then layer both together.
Add glitter glue along the edge of the hills. Cut a piece of stripey red paper to 4cm x 13.5cm, then glue to the base of the blank. Cut out a 'Here comes Santa Claus' strip from the pad and trim to 13.5cm long. Mount onto red card and adhere to the card.
Attach three 'Ho Ho Ho' die-cut pieces down the left of the card using foam pads. Attach a Santa on Vespa die-cut image to the right side with foam pads. Thread twine through three of bunting pieces and fix to the top of the blank. Make tow bows from twine and secure to each end of the bunting. Add a green enamel dot onto each flag to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations