Embellish a card and use stickers to make a snazzy place marker!
What you need...
- Paper, 12” x 12”,
- Simple Stories, The Story of Us Collection Kit
- Card, white
- Die-cutting machine
- Dies, Sizzix
- Distress ink, brown
- Wooden peg
Happy Couple - 1. Trim a white tent-fold card, 12cm x 15cm. Cover with music sheet papers and ink the edges. Using the Framelits, die-cut a central aperture into the card front.
2. Fix a shaped element using foam pads and add a sentiment. Stick two layers of ribbon across the base of the card and attach at the back.
3. Take a floral and bird element, ink the edges and fix to the side of the card. Add a Perfect Day sentiment and a decorative brad to finish.
Top Table - 1. Cover a peg with striped paper. Add a floral paper and ink the edges. Fix on a scalloped border.
2. Take one of the square panels from the Simple Stories kit and fix to the centre of the peg. Add a sentiment and brad for decoration.
3. To create the place name, trim one of the rectangles from the kit. Spell out the name using alphabet stickers.
4. Add a couple of strips of pennants and embellish with a brad. Fix the floral stickers to the side of the panel.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA