Team BoBunny papers with gold glitter to create this beautiful greeting, designed by Pia Johnson
What you need...
- Papers, BoBunny, Sweet Life: Inspire, Flutter
- Cardstock, Island Mist Dot Embellishment, Sweet Life, Noteworthy, butterfly
- Stamp, sentiments (10105761)
- Glitter paste, gold
- Pearlescents, gold
- Ink: black, brown
- Palette knife
Cut Sweet Life Inspire paper, 18cm x 25.5cm, then score down the middle and ink the edges. Trim Island Mist Dot cardstock, 11.5cm x 16.5cm, and adhere to the front of the card.
Cover the rest of the Sweet Life Inspire paper with two layers of gold glitter paste using a palette knife, ensuring it dries fully between each coat. Once dry, trim to 11cm x 16cm and adhere on top.
Cut a tag from Sweet Life Flutter paper and stamp a sentiment at the bottom. Fix to the card using foam squares. Cover a butterfly embellishment from the Sweet Life Noteworthy set with gold Pearlescents. Once dry, adhere the body to the top of the tag, leaving the wings free to add dimension.
All materials used for this project are available from BoBunny stockists. Visit [url=http://www.bobunny.com]http://www.bobunny.com[/url] to find your nearest retailer.
Projects you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting