Invite someone to a summer soiree with this pretty garden party card
What you need...
- Sizzix® products:
- Big Shot Machine (657900)
- Assorted Thinlits™ Die Sets, Flora Grande collection by Prima Marketing Inc®: Enchanted (659702); Winged Beauties (659707)
- Thinlits Die Set 8PK Tag Collection by Tim Holtz (658784)
- Other products:
- Patterned papers, Prima, Anna Marie
- Self-adhesive pearl gems
- Ink-pad, distress, Old Paper
Print out a personal sentiment. Crop with an oval Framelits die and die-cut the blue and green patterned layers at the same time (all from the Enchanted set).
Cut a large rectangle from floral card and a small one from pink. Trim each into a chevron shape, then mount the large floral rectangle onto the centre of a base card. Gently ink the edges of each piece
Decorate the die-cut phrase with tiny pearls. Create the butterfly from the Winged Beauties set and ink the edges. Fix a string bow to the centre and curl the wings over.
Find the products for this project at [url=http://www.sizzix.co.uk/]http://www.sizzix.co.uk/[/url]
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA