Create on-trend Nordic style, with Helen Cant’s festive fabric button set
What you need...
- BRACELET Fabrics, Fair Isle, polka dot, Metal self-cover buttons, 22mm x 6, Two-loop cabochon settings, 24mm x 32mm x 6, Jump rings, 5mm, Toggle clasp
- TOOLS Pliers, round-nosed, flat-nosed, snipe-nosed, Wire cutters, Compass, Pencil, Tracing paper, Scissors, Tape measure, Epoxy resin glue
Bracelet - 1. Draw a 44mm circle, with a 22mm circle within it onto tracing paper. Cut out the template then use to cut out four circles of Fair Isle fabric and two from polka dot fabric as before.
2. Remove the shanks from six 22mm cover buttons then fix a fabric circle to each. Glue the buttons onto cabochon settings with two loops. Once fully dry, link together with 5mm jump rings, then attach a toggle clasp.
Make it yours - Create matching hair grips by making up 19mm cover buttons and gluing onto filigree hair pin blanks.
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations