Make a lovely greeting for your mum with this design by Tracey Daykin-Jones
What you need...
- LMC kit
- Double-sided tape
Instructions - Trim a yellow blank to 11cm square and set aside. Join two yellow paper strips together using sticky tape on the reverse and round the corners.
Stick a strip of horizontal striped paper to the right of the square and stick to the centre of the card. Trim a smaller rectangle of the pink card and stick to the centre of the striped paper.
Add chipboard flowers using foam pads and pierce two holes in the 'happy mothers day' chipboard tag. Sew a green button in place. Glue two flat-backed pearls to the tag and stick to the top left of the card using double-sided tape.
Stick butterfly die-cut to the top right of the card to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations
- Stencil Heat Embossed Cards
- Easy Christmas Watercolour Illustrations with uni-PIN
- Quilled Filigree Snowflakes
- Festive Pets Die-Cut Card
- Pop-Up Pumpkin Halloween Card