Feel warm and fluffy with this cute Christmas greeting
What you need...
- Stamps, My Favorite Things, Happy Pawlidays
- Dies: Die-namics, Happy Pawlidays; stitched square
- Patterned paper
- Pens, Copic Markers
1 Take a white card blank, 13cm square, then cover the front panel with red card. Trim holly patterned paper, 12.5cm square, and glue onto the card.
2 Die-cut a stitched square from white card, mount onto red and stick in place. Draw two 1.5cm lines at the top of the white panel.
3 Cut striped paper, 2.5cm x 12.5cm, then layer onto red card and glue across the front. Stamp the two dogs, tree, present and two baubles using black ink. Colour the images with marker pens.
4 Die-cut the images using the coordinating dies and attach in place with foam pads. Stamp the sentiment onto white card and attach at the top.
5 Add glossy accents to the baubles and lights, then allow to dry. Decorate the star with glitter to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations