Add a personal touch to a gift card present with this masculine pocket card
What you need...
- Stamps, My Favourite Things, Gift Card Greetings
- Dies: The Cat’s Pajamas, Moustache set; My Favourite Things, Masculine T-Shirt set; Die-namics, Vertical Gift Card Pocket
- Papers, Echo Park, Times and Seasons
- Card, black
- Dew Drops, adhesive
Create a card blank,10.5cm x 14.5cm, with the fold at the top. Cover the front with black card and glue on dark blue paper, 10cm x 14cm. Cut four strips of patterned papers, 3cm x 8.5cm.
Arrange and glue onto black card, 9cm x 13.5cm. Wrap twine around this several times and tie securely. Punch a small circle from kraft card and stamp the sentiment, then tie with twine and ﬁnish with a bow.
Die-cut a pocket from kraft card. Stamp the sentiment in black ink and allow to dry, then assemble and glue together. To complete, adhere a black
dew drop to each corner and insert a chosen gift card.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA