Keren Baker brings out the balloons and bunting for this year's special occasions
What you need...
- Card: white, yellow, pink, green
- Dies: My Favorite Things, Die-namics Wish, Hooray; Tonic Studios, Basic Elements Circles, Squares
- Stamps: My Favorite Things, Party Animals
- Ink: Tonic Studios, Black Shadow Nuvo ink; Ranger, Spun Sugar, Twisted Citron Aqua Flow Markers, Tonic Studios
- Small circle punch
- Ribbon, yellow
- Twine: green, striped
- Sequins: green, blue, yellow
Create an Ombré Cake Card - 1 Using the largest, and two sized-down, square dies, cut out two white squares and one yellow. Partial die-cut ‘Wish’ from card, then score and fold over near the base of the letters. Stack and trim the squares to make a cake design.
2 Punch green circles and adhere to the bottom layer. Stamp, trim and colour a cow and bunting, then fix to the cake using foam pads. Add distress inks to the bottom and top of the letters. Secure sequins onto the punched circles to finish.
Die-cut a Wish Treat Container - 1 Fold the edges of A5 white card to create a container. Fix two strips of yellow card to the front, then apply distress ink to the card and die-cut ‘wish’. Add the negative piece onto the make.
2 Punch out green circles and secure to the container. Punch a hole in the top, thread ribbon and twine through it, then attach sequins onto the circles. Stamp, colour and trim out the bunting, then secure to the front.
Make a Balloon Greeting - 1 Create a blank by die-cutting folded white card with a 27cm circle die, pushing the folded edge slightly towards the centre so it’s only partially cut. Die-cut another circle in pink card, then trim out a balloon top knot.
2 Add small widths of yellow card to make stripes. Adhere a wavy strip of green to make the string and tie a bow from green twine. Die-cut ‘hooray’ and use distress ink on the top and bottom. Fix to a strip of green card. Stamp and colour the balloons and cake, then attach to the card. Secure sequins to finish. CB
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA