Create super fun cards for Easter
What you need...
- Paper, 12 x 12, Simple
- Stories: Vintage Bliss
- Dies, Xcut: nesting, Egg;
- A5 set, English Countryside
- Card, white
- Embossing folder, spots
- Distress ink, brown
- Glass jar
Shake It Up - 1. Die-cut the largest egg from patterned paper. Make another one in a co-ordinating colour, this time cutting a smaller egg in the centre to create a frame.
2. To create a shaker element, fix some acetate behind the panel. Sprinkle sequins onto the base, and using 3-D foam pads, connect the two pieces together.
3. Punch a hole in the top and thread ribbon through. Add a bow to finish. Take the alphabet stickers and adhere centrally to the acetate. Finish with a floral sticker and butterfly.
Easter Wishes - 1. Ink the edges of a card blank, 12.5cm x 16.5cm. Fix a panel of yellow paper, 10cm x 14cm, on the left-hand side.
2. Trim pink paper, 6.5cm x 10cm, and layer with embossed white card. Use the grass die from the English Country set to make a panel.
3. Die-cut different sized eggs in co-ordinating colours and position behind the grass panel. Fix lace around the base of the pink panel and attach twine. Finally, add the sentiment and a pennant.