Made with a large dose of seasonal cheer, these die-cut designs will put a smile on everyone’s face!
What you need...
- Die-cutting machine, Big Shot, (655268)
- Dies: Sizzlits: decorative label set #3 (656322), flower layers set (656324), flower layers set (656062), bird, heart and star set (656325), wingo zingo alphabet strip (654900), decorative strips, elegance (655453);
- Bigz: super crescent tag (656341), square scallop (655921); Bigz XL: envelope pocket (656264), card scallop #3 (656093)
- Stamps, clear, Sizzix, flowers happy (656331), phrases circle card sentiments (656467)
- Card, A4, lilac, purple, deep pink, pale yellow, pastel pink, red
- Ribbon, yellow
- Adhesive: PVA glue, foam pads, 3-D, tape, double-sided
- Inks, black, purple
- Brads, pink
Envelope - 1. Cut a shape from lilac card using the envelope pocket die. Attach the tabs with glue or double-sided tape. Trim two scalloped squares from lilac and ink the edges purple. Attach one of the squares to the front of the envelope.
2. Decorate the front by diecutting a large flower out of pink and yellow card, then use more yellow with the elegance decorative strip, using the picture as a guide. Embellish the bloom by printing a flower stamp in black, then add a pink brad to the middle. Create the word 'Easter' using the alphabet strip and yellow card, then attach to the top as shown.
3. Attach the second scalloped square to the pocket on the back of the envelope. Decorate the centre using the 'love' sentiment stamp with black ink, then die-cut two blooms from pink and lilac card with the flower layers set. Ink the edges of the petals to add definition.
tag - 1. Create a shape from pastel pink card using the super crescent tag. Decorate the top right with red card die-cut using the decorative strip, then stamp a flower on the left in purple ink as shown. Use the alphabet strip to make the word, ‘Tweet’ from yellow card, then, in the same colour, create a chick from the bird, heart and star set.
2. Use the bird die to make the chick's legs and wing from deep pink card. Add detail to the wing using a flower stamp before adhering to the tag. Decorate the back of the tag with the bloom prints then punch a hole at the top and tie through yellow organza ribbon to finish.
just a note - 1. Die-cut a shape from purple card using scallop #3 then fold in half to create a blank. Use the decorative label set die to create an oval and scallop rectangle from yellow card and an ornate frame from purple. Print the phrase, 'just a note' onto the oval, layer all the elements together as shown then attach to the blank with 3-D foam pads.
2. Using the bird, heart and star set, cut a chick from yellow card then, with the same die, create the legs and a wing from lilac. Add extra detail to the small parts using the flower stamps. Attach the completed chick to the card just above the label with 3-D foam pads.
3. Die-cut a shape from yellow card using the elegance decorative strip and adhere this on the right of the blank as shown. Create a small bloom from yellow and pink card using the flower layers set. Add detail with the flower stamps and attach to the bottom corner of the card with dimensional adhesive.
Sizzix dies and Big Shot machine, for more information call 0871 222 2277, or visit [url=http://]http://[/url]