Make decoupage Christmas decs using the FREE felt and decoupage kit from our Christmas Special 2014!
What you need...
- Wooden blanks: reindeer; bauble
- Papers, decoupage, Christmas
- Brush, decoupage
- Glue, PVA
Reindeer & Bauble - Decoupage a deer and bauble by brushing a layer of PVA glue over the blanks, then smoothing decoupage paper on top with more glue. Leave to dry, then cut away any excess to neaten the designs.
Next, simply use them to decorate. We plan on hanging ours on our Christmas tree with ribbon - but you could also lean them jauntily on a coffee table to create a festive centrepiece.
Projects you may also like...
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion