Make a wedding extra-special with this pretty favour box
What you need...
- Swarovski light rose crystal, 6mm x 1
- Swarovski Indian pink crystal, 8mm x 1
- Pink pearl, 8mm x 1
- Fimo Soft polymer clay: white, raspberry
- Jump ring, 5mm
- Decorative lacy paper
- Pink cardstock
- Decorative pink ribbons
- TOOLS: pliers, round-nosed, flat-nosed, snipe-nosed; wire cutters; rolling pin; scalpel; ball tool; fine beading needle, 2cm; metal blossom cutters, 1.5cm, 2cm; metal calyx cutter, 2cm
Make up three roses as before but without the holes, one each from light pink, mid pink and darker pink clays. Trim the roses neatly at the base and bake to the manufacturer's instructions.
Download the box template from the link above, transfer onto pink cardstock and cut out. Cut a 7.5cm x 20cm rectangle from lacy paper and glue across the middle of the box shape. Adhere decorative ribbon at the top and bottom of the lacy paper panel and leave to dry.
Fold the box into shape and glue the sides together. Once they are dry, fold the ends of the box in to assemble. Slip crystals and a pearl onto head pins, trim and loop the ends, then thread them all onto a jump ring. Pass a narrow ribbon through the jump ring and stick to the box, then glue on a few more decorative ribbons and the roses to finish.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA