Have a big top-themed party with these fun creations
What you need...
- Papers: BoBunny 12” Double Dot, Coral, Ocean; My Mind’s Eye, On the Sunny Side, Simple Stripe
- Cardstock, cream, black
- Pens, ProMarker, Cool Aqua, Denim Blue, Berry Red, Sunflower, Peach, Cocktail
- Pink Striped straws
Clown Card - 1 Score and fold cream cardstock, 17cm x 22.5cm, at 8cm from each short edge. Turn over and score again a further 5cm in to make a concertina card.
2 Download and print a clown, star circles and birthday sentiments. Colour with ProMarkers and cut out. Stick a panel of Coral paper to the middle panel and striped paper to the end sections.
3 Stamp a name onto card and trim. Stamp a number onto a large balloon and tape red ribbon behind. Adhere all the coloured elements onto the card as shown using foam pads.
Juice Straws - Cut a strip of white card 2cm high and stamp on a name. Stick to Ocean paper and trim into a fishtail banner, leaving a 5mm border on the right. Leave 3cm on the left to wrap round the straw and tape in place on the reverse. Add a clown head on top to finish.
Party Invites - 1 Print an invitation panel, clown heads and party wording onto white card. Stick the invite section to Coral paper and cut out.
2 Adhere ‘Party Time’ to a piece of Simple Stripe paper and cut out into a fishtail banner, leaving a 5mm border. Stick to Coral paper. Colour a clown head and matt onto black cardstock. Cut out and stick to the front. Punch a small hole in the hat and thread with ribbon.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA