CREATE FESTIVE FOOD-THEMED GIFTS FROM POLYMER CLAY
What you need...
- BEADS Glass, round, 5mm: red AB x 10; green x 10
- FINDINGS Polymer clay: Fimo Soft, sahara, cognac, chocolate, white, black, cherry red, tropical green, pink, blue, lilac, magenta; Fimo Effects, translucent blue, Liquid polymer clay, Chalk pastel, rust coloured, Paint, acrylic: red; blue, Key ring blank, Charm bracelet, blank, silver-toned, Screw eye fittings, small, silver-toned, Jump rings, 6mm, silver-toned, Head pins, silver-toned
- TOOLS Christmas bauble,round, medium, Cupcake case, silicone, mini, Scalpel, Cutter: scone, fluted,6cm; round, 3.5cm,5.5cm; blossom, 2cm, Pliers: flat-nosed; round-nosed, Side cutters, Brush: paint, fine; suede, Hobby drill, Beading needle, Epoxy resin, two-part, Glitter
Condition cognac clay, roll to 4mm thick and cut three gingerbread men using the template. Texture with a suede brush and decorate as shown. Make four Christmas puddings from 2cm balls of chocolate clay and white blossom shapes. Decorate with holly as before. Form candy canes from red and white clay and pierce holes at the top.
Sprinkle the gingerbread men and Christmas puddings with glitter, then bake all the charms. Drill holes in the gingerbread men and puddings to add eye fittings. Thread the candy canes, plus red and green beads onto head pins, trim and form plain loops. Secure all the pieces to a bracelet with jump rings.
Projects you may also like...
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion