Keep your plants and herbs organised with these chalkboard plant pots
What you need...
- Plant pots, enamel
- Pot tray, enamel
- Paint, chalk, black
- Pen, Docrafts, Artiste Gel
- Chalk marker, white
- Paper, Crate Paper, Story Teller
- Ribbon, green
- Card: white, black
Wipe over and dry a pot, then apply three coats of black paint, allowing drying time between each. Further coats may be required, dependant on the coverage.
Sketch designs onto each one using a combination of motifs and words. Use a gel pen for the main outlines of the text and image, then add depth by shading areas using a chalk marker.
Glue a small strip of patterned paper around the base of the 'Spring is Sprung' pot and wrap green ribbon around the top, tying into a bow to finish. Add a dot of adhesive to the back of the pot or underneath the bow to secure the ribbon in place.
For the butterfly and dragonfly designs, sketch out the main motifs, then work over them with gel pen and chalk marker. Add decorative embellishments to taste, using ribbons and papers.
Projects you may also like...
- Project Ideas For Your July Papers
- Knitted Mermaid for Beginners
- Papercraft Princess Castle Gift Set
- Quick Iced Biscuit Recipe
- Simple Fabric Birdhouse Project
- Screen Printing Project for Beginners
- Easy Knitted Teddy Bears
- Five Bonus Projects With Your Garden Days Stamp Set
- Project Ideas For Your June Papers