What you need...
- Paper, double-sided, My Minds Eye: Stella and Rose
- Lovely Bouquet
- Adhesive gems, silver
- Cutting tools
Download the box templates from the January 2014 (issue 262) template pack and, using tracing or transfer paper, copy onto a double-sided sheet of decorative paper. Using a metal ruler and working over a cutting mat, score along the dotted lines of the box templates with the end of a pointed tool.
Trim along the outside edge using a sharp craft knife, then fold in all the scored lines. Glue the two tabs on the box, close it and join the sides together. Fold over the top ﬂaps and carefully slide the two sides of the butterﬂy together into the pre-cut slits, to form the top of the box.
Decorate the face of the box with design elements taken from contrasting papers attached with foam pads. Add a little sparkle to the boxes using adhesive silver gems.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA