Offer happy birthday greetings with these brightly coloured, flower-themed cards
What you need...
- Starform stickers: outline, gold (1110), (1133); text, gold (342)
- Card blank: pink, cream
- Paper, lime green, light blue, orange, pink, yellow, dark green, green
- Pens: soufflé, deco rollers; glaze, 3-D rollers
- Foam pads
Tulip - 1 Stick a circle of lime green card, 12cm in diameter, 2cm down from the top of a pink blank. Cut away the excess along the lower edge. From a leftover scrap, trim an 8cm semi-circle. Place in the middle of the green section and snip out the round part. Fold the flap on the straight edge and trim into a curve, to fit the size of the card.
2 Place three tulips on coloured paper, with the leaves on green and the flowers on yellow, pink and orange. Cut out and stick behind the aperture. Fix blue paper, 6.5cm x 10cm, on the inside of the blank. Attach the remaining blooms and butterflies and colour with soufflé pens. Finish with a text sticker.
Daisies - 1 Place green paper, 8cm x 12cm, centrally on a cream blank. Stick flower peel-offs on paper, colour with 3-D rollers and cut out. Attach to the green panel with foam pads.
2 Cut out blades of grass from dark green paper and place on the card. Attach the ivy border, colour with soufflé pens, and finish with a text sticker.
Projects you may also like...
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas