Think pretty with Jane Kharade's glamorous gift set
What you need...
- BOX Silver clay, PMC, Pink pearls, 1cm x 1, Pink crystals, 5mm x 1, Jump rings, 5mm, 6mm, soldered ring, 6mm, Wide printed ribbon, Narrow plain ribbon
- TOOLS Basic Jewellery Making Kit (see p78), Metal Clay Kit (see p79), Circular clay cutters, 10mm, 13mm, 15mm, Stamps, small flower, small heart, alphabet, Talcum powder, Decorative paper, Gift box
Box - 1. Make silver charms as for the bracelet, plus a crystal and pearl drop. Thread each one onto a 5mm jump ring. Attach these to a 6mm jump ring and thread them again onto a 6mm soldered ring. Slip this onto a length of narrow ribbon.
2. Cover a gift box inside and out with decorative paper. Lay a length of wide ribbon across the top of the box, then place the narrow ribbon on top and stick down. Hide the ends under the paper on the inside of the lid.
Make it yours - Once you've made the charms, why not use them for a phone toggle or key ring as well?
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA