Use the Juliet collection from BoBunny to create this playing cards greeting
What you need...
- BoBunny products: papers, Juliet Tribute; Juliet Full House; Gold Glimmer spray; Gold Pearlescents; stamp, sentiments; ink-pad, Licorice
- Inking tool
- Paper trimmer
- Foam squares
Create a top-folding card blank, 14.5cm x 20cm, from Juliet Tribute paper. Cut another piece, 14.5cm x 20cm, and adhere to the face to reinforce. Ink if desired.
Cut four playing cards from Juliet Full House; ink and add Gold Glimmer spray to the ones with pictures and Gold Pearlescents to the patterned designs.
Adhere the cards to the base, adding foam squares underneath the patterned cards – refer to the picture for placement. Twine can be added by running it behind the top two playing cards before sticking down.
Cut a banner, 4.5cm x 6cm, from the front of Juliet Tribute paper. Stamp a sentiment, ink the edges, then add to the top-left of the card using foam squares.
Projects you may also like...
- DIY Painted Homeware
- Rainbow Cards with Colouring Pens
- Papercraft Scandi Houses
- Contemporary Die-Cut Christmas Cards
- Cute Christmas Wishes Card
- Stitched Snow Princess Doll
- Easy Layered Snowman Christmas Card
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA