Create a delightful theme for your wedding, combining subtle shades with pretty embellishments
What you need...
- Pocket, square, ivory/blue, butterfly
- Tags, ivory, butterfly
- Flowers, organza, pale blue
- Card blank, pale blue
- Ribbon,satin, blue, 10mm
- Glue dots
- Craft knife
Invitation - Tie a small bow of blue satin ribbon, then stick with a glue dot to the top of a butterfly tag. Fix the tip of the motif to the top of a blue blank, printed with the invitation details inside. Type the word ‘Invitation’ on a computer, print onto blue card and trim.
Attach the wording with spray adhesive towards the top of the square pocket in the centre. Glue three blue organza flowers between the motifs. Place the written invitation inside, then slightly raise the wings of the butterflies cut into the pocket for a 3-D effect.
For a whole host of inspirational and costeffective ideas for the day of your dreams and a free of charge print centre to download templates, visit confetti online or in store at:
80 Tottenham Court Road,
The Light, Headrow, LS1 8TL
15/17 Queen St, G1 3ED
43 Temple St, B2 5DP
159 Friars St, RG21 1HE
To request a FREE catalogue call 0870 840 6060
Projects you may also like...
- How to Make Christmas Bath Bombs at Home
- Classic Christmas Illustrations & Calligraphy With POSCA
- Pom-Pom Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Elegant Foiled Card
- Jolly Christmas Snowmen Card
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations