PLEASE NOTE: All downloads may not be compatible on your mobile device
Licence: Free, non-commercial use
If you haven’t got your hands on a copy of the February 2011 issue of Crafts Beautiful yet, this sneak peek will have you heading for the newsagents in no time. The latest edition comes complete with a bumper free gift – a brilliant A4 luxury paper collection that boasts 20 beautiful patterns to be used across your papercrafting projects.
We’ve selected two of our favourites (although it was very hard to choose!) to give you a taste of what’s inside.
Crafts Beautiful magazine is available from all good newsagents.
Thank you for choosing to download a Crafts Beautiful project template. The copyright belongs to the project designer and Aceville Publications Ltd, so selling or distributing the material to a third party is prohibited. We don't mind if you share it with a friend, but please do not make multiple copies without our permission. Copyright law is there to protect the work of the originator and unauthorised copying is illegal. To find out more Click here
FREE Downloads you may also like...
- Decorative Calligraphy Baubles & Gift Boxes
- Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Cross-Stitch Christmas Cushion
- Embroidered Felt Christmas Decorations
- Stencil Heat Embossed Cards
- Easy Christmas Watercolour Illustrations with uni-PIN
- Quilled Filigree Snowflakes
- Festive Pets Die-Cut Card
- Pop-Up Pumpkin Halloween Card