Celebrate the joys of haberdashery and sewing with this delightful cross stitch project. A stitching-obsessed friend would love to receive this sampler set as a gift, or perhaps you could hang it on the wall of your own craft room? Worked up in simple cross stitch on 28 count linen and 14-count Aida, it’s relatively easy to replicate using beautifully coloured cottons and threads. Finish the set by completing the card and tags. Don’t forget to use the chart provided on the pattern pages of our CB Xtra.
Thank you for choosing to download a Crafts Beautiful project template. The copyright belongs to the project designer and Aceville Publications Ltd, so selling or distributing the material to a third party is prohibited. We don't mind if you share it with a friend, but please do not make multiple copies without our permission. Copyright law is there to protect the work of the originator and unauthorised copying is illegal. To find out more Click here
FREE Downloads you may also like...
- Pebble Painting with POSCA
- Original Clangers Knitting Pattern
- Layered Flower Fairy Greeting
- How To Create Quilled Flowers
- How To Make Die-Cut Friendship Gifts
- How To Draw Elegant Flower Illustrations With EMOTT
- Layered and Embellished Pretty Poppies
- Die-cut Uplifting Animals
- Easy Fairy Friends Greeting